Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Her Daughter

It's hard being her daughter. I suppose my story isn't as bad as others out there yet, it's my story.

Our relationship has always been hard. Strained. It's always been a lot of work. I have memories from a very young age of abuse and mistreatment. Of being terrified of her. It's hard not to think of them when I think of her, what kind of person she is.

She's 2 people really. One person is a nice, gentle and caring lady. Someone who seems concerned about you. The other...the other is a....monster. Someone who you must tip toe passed in hopes that you don't get caught in her radar. This person is scary. I still get a stomachache thinking about the things she's done. The things she's said.

It's hard being her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment