Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Down

I admire happy people. And I hate them, too. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Life has always been a hard task to handle. Each day is hard to put one foot in front of the other. I've wondered if it would always feel like that. Like I'm moving through quicksand and I'm too tired to go on. Is this all I can expect out of life?

The only thing in this world that makes me happy is my son. His smile, his laugh, his cute little face. I don't care about anything else. Without him, I wouldn't exist. It's just too hard and I'm not strong enough.

My depression or the hormonal changes of pregnancy are running rampant in my body. I'm unhappy with my life. I never thought it would be this way. I hate my job, my mother doesn't care about us, my husband doesn't help me with anything, I'm exhausted and lonely. I'm down. Tears keep welling up behind my eyes, threatening to overflow. This is too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment